Crazy Train

So where have I been for the last 1.5 years?....Let's recap....

So the last you heard from me I had been moved to kindergarten. After a rough beginning, I truly began to enjoy being with those 5 years old.

In early spring we found out that we were becoming a family of four!

The Mr. and I celebrated our 10! year anniversary in Jamaica, and when we returned we found out that we were expecting another BOY!

So as I was starting to dejunk  organize the house to make room for another human being, I was also trying to change schools to be closer to home. Luckily, my wishes/prayers were finally answered (four years later) and now I had to go pack up my classroom. At 5+ months pregnant and with the help of my mom we packed up 9 years of teaching in one day (and 3 car loads). 
All of my teaching belongings waiting at my mom's house.
I then started the process of moving it from my mom's to my new school in 90+ FL summer weather (with no AC on at the school). I was also trying to get a nursery finished before school started so I didn't have to worry about that once school crazy started. 
The beginning of the nursery.
Gone with the orange from the playroom.
Progress being made in the classroom. 
Progress

It is glorious being at this new school. It is was 5 minutes from my house (no more hour long drives to work). I enjoyed a great start to the school year, but was very busy trying to prepare for a baby at home and maternity leave. 
E at Big Brother class.
He was beyond excited about becoming a big brother!
At the end of October we welcomed a healthy baby boy. Our family was complete. 

I was enjoying maternity leave and staying busy with two. It was Christmas time and our house was all decorated (space was getting scarce in the house), The Mister came home one night and was done. Done with the house. I/We knew this day was coming, but thought we might make it a little longer. So, with an 8 week old we put our house on the market and started the search process. 
Little did we know our house would sell in 24hours!
Now, I am packing a house with an 8 week old and have no place to go (and getting ready to return from maternity leave)!!!!

CRAZY.TRAIN.

Somehow, all the stars aligned in the end and a miracle was granted! We closed on our old house on a Tuesday and the VERY next day we closed on our new house. 
The house The Mister and I built and started our marriage in,
and brought our children home to.
Where our story will continue and our family memories will be made.
And the icing on the cake?! IT WAS SPRING BREAK!!!! 

I would like to congratulate you if you have made it through this ridiculously long post. Now you know where I have been and the beautifully crazy train that I have been on. 

OH! And those double doors??

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
V
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
V
Did you enjoy that suspense?! 
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
V
I kid, I kid.

 It is my office/craft room. And it.is.a.MESS!
School stuff brought home for the summer.
Clothes and Baby items P has outgrown.
A.HOT.MESS

This is my next project. I will be organizing and decorating my little heart out. This HAS to be done before school starts. I NEED to have this organization in place so that the school year runs smoothly. So, stay tuned for the progress and a home tour to come. 

~Jenny~



your photo name

No comments

Back to Top